Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving in Albania

Well, this is our first big holiday here in Albania. Today is Thanksgiving and I had to remind myself...it is an American holiday... life continues on here as usual. No banks closed, kids go to school as usual, etc. It's a bit strange, I feel like I have this secret behind my smile....I am happy to be celebrating a holiday that most around me aren't even aware of. We had a wonderful meal with our team and fun acting out a skit about the pilgrims. Played a game that was so fun...similar to charades...we got several great pictures of our team while in action. We miss our families a lot and our son, Jeremy, unbelievably...but oh, we are so thankful for our team here in Albania. We hope that you have a wonderful day full of thankfulness to the Lord for all He has done.http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q29/zollinger4sent/100_3879.jpg

No comments: