Steps to go fishing for a cat (Sid).
1. Find a suitable piece of bait--for this cat it was chicken
2. Find a long enough piece of string to fish with over the 4th story balcony.
3. Dangle the bait over the edge for the cat to see and catch.
4. Talk lovingly and patiently to the cat trying to encourage him to play with the chicken.
5. Have another "cat fisherman" available to pull the cat into the "boat"= downstairs window
6. Try not to attract too much attention from neighbors as we fish for a cat:)
It's one of those times when you just shake your head and when it's over you are thankful to have "caught" your cat and brought him home again. I'm sure we have supplied many neighbors plenty of exciting things to talk about this week!