- You find your family watching an old VHS tape from 1996 of the NBA Eastern Finals Game 1 between the Magic and the Bulls :)...I can't remember who won, can you?
- You have tried to wash dishes all day (that are now piled very high on every counter in the kitchen) and have had to battle with 2 power outages and an empty water reservoir. Now the breakfast dishes need to be sandblasted!
- You just think it's normal to see 3-4 people on one moped! Is there a maximum load on those things?
- You float back between you native language and this strange one that you are learning over and over and over.
- You get excited about finding cat litter in town...it's only a 30 minute walk to go get it and 30 minutes back home again. But you are happy because Sid the cat is happy!
- The commercials and extras on DVD's are just as entertaining as the real movie.
- You think often, "I can't wait for furlough so I can do_____________or go ________."
- Being stared at is "normal".
- People just don't get why we would be here and leave the "land of plenty".
- God has confirmed His calling on your life by showing you who He loves and tells you to go share it with them.
Monday, August 27, 2007
You Know You're a Missionary When...
at 7:52 PM