Friday, September 21, 2007

It was Bring Your Mom to School Week...

This week I was asked to substitute teach at the GDQ (Jesse's school). I was filling in for the literacy/Language Arts teacher who was filling in for the Math teacher who was out of the country. It was a great week to meet and get to know all the upper grade kids at the school. To see Jesse everyday was a blessing. He is doing great and has many good friends. This is truly an international MK school...swapping lunches at lunch time could mean getting sushi or some other unique food option. It's just not the typical peanut butter and jelly.

Today I was on my regular morning at Jordan's school to do the vocab class. I like that age group as well! So I loved this week of being back involved in the schooling of the boys and seeing them in their daily activities with friends. God is good and I am grateful for the chance to help when I can.

No comments: