Monday, March 3, 2008

Jane Austen Movie Nights...

Jane Austen who????
Before moving here and hanging out with my team friends...that would have been my question. Now I am hooked! I never would have thought I'd like this stuff! But, now I am reading Jane Austen books (loaned to me by my enabler of this addiction---you know who you are:)
and we all get together to watch the DVDs and then loan them out to one another. So last weekend it was Northanger Abbey...that was a bit weird, I'll admit. This weekend I was sick so stayed home and watched Persuasion....now that's a good one! I have of course, Sense and Sensibility and Pride and Prejudice in my own collection so far. Emma is a favorite too...that will be added next. Still have 3 to go that I know of...maybe more. Sorry to hear that I missed out on the gathering last night along with Sarah's chili! There's always next time!

No comments: