Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Things I miss about Albania?

We have been Stateside all summer and it has been a great time.
I have to say that I am missing some things from Albania....
1. my teammates
2. our weekly women's Bible study
3. Kristina's smile (those of you who have heard our presentation...know who she is)
4. our own place....with things familiar.
5. not living out of a suitcase
6. my neighbor ladies
7. my language helpers...ok not the actual lesson times...just the social times!
8. a schedule/routine
9. Sid our cat
1o. oh and did I say my teammates?!?!?!

Don't get me wrong....I love being in America and being near family and friends, it just seems that "home" for us is shifting. When someone asks me for my address....that is a hard question to answer. Do they want my home in Albania? my mail address in the States? or my current place of abiding in South Carolina? I have to say that I am so glad that I know Heaven is my only true home and that is my promised destiny. So the next time someone asks you your address....be thankful if it is an easy question to answer.

No comments: