Thursday, September 18, 2008

Catching up

When we arrived back in Albania, we needed to meet up with our Albanian friends again. So I called them up and made dates to go have coffee with each of them. Going for coffee is THE thing to go here. I brought them each a small souvenir from the USA, to show them that I was thinking about them this summer. We talked about what happened to us both this summer and they wanted to hear all about my summer in the States. Did I see my parents? Did I see my oldest son? How was the weather? Did I drive while there?! (I don't drive here and they know it!) After sharing and "catching up", I have to say it is good to be back. Building relationships here is very important. I want them to know that I am different, and it is all because of Jesus Christ. Maybe in the long run, they will.

No comments: