Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lagjja Night

We go to the "neighborhood" to have our Bible study on Sunday afternoon/evenings now.
When it gets darker earlier, we will need to even earlier....because the "house" has 1 light bulb in one room. Kinda difficult to see outside or in the other open aired room when the sun goes down.
My teammates and I handle the children and women's' part of the study and can be alot of fun!
A Bible story, songs and memory verses and coloring pages...now that is a fun night!
One day I will know the language enough to tell the stories, I am looking forward to that day.
I learn alot listening to the stories, songs and verses in Albanian....it's a big language help.
Just know that on this side of the ocean we are also sharing God's Word with those He loves.

No comments: