Thursday, October 23, 2008

Shout for Joy!

Ok this morning I took a language assessment...TEST! I kept it a secret so I could try to keep my stress levels down to a minimum. It was the next stage of our company's testing program...so there were 10 questions with differing levels of difficulty. I had to talk between 2.5 - 3.5 minutes in answering the questions. I can hear you already...Krystal should have NO problem talking for that long about anything...she's a talker! BUT, I had to answer them in Albanian....tougher said than done. In a week or so I should find out what level I am at and what I need to further concentrate on to finish my time as a full time language learner. I feel that there is an end in sight! So this verse is great....
"Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name." Psalm 100:4 NIV

I am VERY thankful to have this assessment behind me!

No comments: