Thursday, October 16, 2008

Test-Party-Provimi-Assessment?


Standardization, originally uploaded by elledoubleyou.

Many people like to call tests by other names...just so they aren't as painful to think about. I had a teacher who used to call them "parties"....not! Here they are called provimi. Well, I am due to take another "assessment in language....soon. They are all verbal conversation tests with my grammar teacher Arta. She is so nice but during the tests I just have to close my eyes and act like I am talking to myself! I need to test before Thanksgiving....but the more I think about it, the more nervous I get. So I think it won't be that long...just need to get it over with. So if you think of me in the next few days, weeks...pray that I can communicate clearly what I know on the "party". Thanks!

No comments: