Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Scrapbook Day


Scrapbook day with friends was a great day full of scrapping! I got alot of pages done, organized tons of photos...but in the end...I left emotionally tired. I didn't realize how hard it was going to be to look at photos of family memories and the boys' growing up years. I keep thinking about how short the time is that we have our kids in our home...the awesomeness of being a parent to 3 great boys...and how hard it will be to have 2 sons on US soil while we are still in Albania working and serving. Hard stuff! I know I have much to be thankful for. I am treasuring all those last moments of having Jordan in our home before he goes off to college in the fall. If you're a parent, don't wish away the younger days. One day you will wish them back!

No comments: