Saturday, April 13, 2013

Don't Forget!


Photo credit: www.curiositiesbydickens.com
I've been able to review with the kids a few things they've been learning during our last few lessons.

  • God is the Creator.
  • God is love & He loves them and so do I!
  • Heaven is a wonderful & perfect place where sin isn't allowed to be because God is holy.
  • Sin, big or small, separates us from God.
For some of our kids, it's the first time hearing about God and the Bible. I can't wait till we get to the Good News of Jesus
(the red page in the wordless book) and they get to hear just how much Jesus loves them. Every single week they come to Kids' Club, I want them to hear that, "Zoti ju do!" God loves you! It may be the only time that week they hear that someone/anyone loves them.

THIS is why I  left my "comfort zone" of Columbia, SC. THIS is why we moved here in 2006 with two of our three sons as our oldest stayed behind after graduation. THIS is now why we are here and our 3 young adult kids, parents, siblings, old friends and previous careers are in the US.

I want to share this with those God puts in my path, "God loves you. You can have hope."

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16




No comments: