Sunday, March 15, 2015

Not Letting that Star Intimidate Me!

Finally! I have almost finished this Gospel star hotpad. I've let the pattern and instructions intimidate me for over a year. I'd day to myself," No way! It's too hard. I can't do it. What if I mess up? I don't have time. I have too much to do. No time for crafting fun." Now, after talking myself into it. I am glad that I did. It wasn't too difficult, but it did take time. I will be excited to get the binding done so I can show it to our little sewing group. 


When I think about it, I think we can all be like that with things in life. Just imagine all the beautiful things or experiences that we may miss because we just think it's just too hard or we aren't capable. 
I don't know, give that new project or hobby a try...you might be suprised like I was.

Leave a comment  or share what's the last creative project you've completed.

Also, if you haven't heard it before...sharing is caring. Can you share this blog with others who might enjoy it? 

No comments: