Thursday, March 12, 2015

What's really important?

"God's perspective on my life

enables me to distinguish between

what is important and what is not." Unknown

  • Teaching children about God & His Word. 
  • Watching them open the Bible for the first time. 
  • Seeing their faces shine as they are able to locate & read a passage of Scripture. 



Priceless. It's moments like this that remind me of why we are here in our host country and far from our families and friends. It reminds me of what is really important. I know that our own children have accepted Jesus as Saviour. I want my Kids Club kids to have that same opportunity to know Jesus. That's what's really important. Eternity.



  For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.   John 3:16 



Sepse Perëndia e deshi aq botën, sa dha Birin e tij të vetëmlindurin, që, kushdo që beson në të, të mos humbasë, por të ketë jetë të përjetshme.  Gjoni 3:16







No comments: